Zak – (4 in 1) Multipurpose Phonegap App with Admin Panel, Website and REST API v1.1 – 25th June 2020
No Rating Available.
Zak - (4 in 1) Multipurpose Phonegap App with Admin Panel, Website and REST
Zak – (4 in 1) Multipurpose Phonegap App with Admin Panel, Website and REST API v1.1 – 25th June 2020 Nulled Free Download
Zak – (4 in 1) Multipurpose Phonegap App with Admin Panel, Website and REST API can be used for various types of project applications. Various niche based SAAS projects can be made with this app, that make it complete one stop solution for all your needs. You can build both Android or IOS app with it.
Zak Cordova/Phonegap App is designed using Materialize CSS Framework. It is modern responsive front-end framework based on Material Design. It is specially designed to give your mobile app a unique and elegant look. It is easy to customize and coded in developer friendly manner.
Zak Admin Panel is a premium admin dashboard built with the Powerful React framework and Bootstrap 4 with Reactstrap and create-react-app. It is the backend of our project. It gives full access to administrator of phonegap app. Zak App Admin Panel includes many react based plugins.
Zak Rest Api uses PHP as our backend programming language and MySql as database for Rest Api. It helps keeping all our app logic and store data in database. Rest Api makes our app content dynamic. It connects Phonegap app and backend panel together.
Zak Website is fully functional and dynamic frontend website designed using Materialize CSS Framework. It is modern responsive front-end framework based on Material Design. All the content is fetched with Ajax based requests. This makes it really fast and efficient. All the content in website app is dynamic, live and connected to our mobile app. Just like our mobile app, this data can be managed from admin panel as well.
- Powerful user management module integrated in this project.
- Users can register and login from app. Fully functional features such as Forgot Password, Email Verification, Reset password, Activate account etc. are included in the app.
- All Users can be managed from Admin Panel as well.
- Along with login with email, we have integrated Social Login with Google. Users can register and login with google account as well, without filling any form.
- Basic profile info like Name, Email, Image are extracted from Google Account of User and thus helps in faster user registration and login experience.
- Basic User Profile Management can be done from app and also from backend admin panel by user.
- Any user account can be made active/inactive from backend, thus giving full control to app administrator.
- All users are displayed in app and any user can interact with other user.
- All users can view other users profile on app.
- Any user can send friend request and follow other user from this module.
- User after login, can also manage details like Image, Brief, Location, Date of Birth, Position etc. from this module.
- Profile shows information like friends count, followers count, following count.
- Profile shows user’s info like list of friends, followers, following, albums, brief about user etc.
ACL (Access Control)
- We have integrated easy to use ACL system in our app.
- You can manage which pages can be accessed only by logged in user and which set of pages can be viewed by public users.
- Login expiration feature helps in making your app more secure to use.
- You can set a time after which logged in user must re-enter their password to continue using this app.
- User is redirected to a app locked screen and asked to re-enter their password (after eg: 48 hours of login). You can set your own time, according to your requirements.
- Login expiration time is in milliseconds.
- Events module help in displaying all the latest events happening around and notify to all users.
- Users can create events from app with details such as event start date and time, end date and time, event category, Users involved in events, event images, event location, brief description. etc.
- Users can also send notifications to users involved in this event.
- These events can be made public (and shown to all users) and can be made private (to be shown to only users involved in event).
- App administrator can also manage this event from admin panel backend.
- App administrator can create any event for public from admin panel backend. Plus administrator can monitor all the events created in the app by various users.
- Events categories can also be managed from admin panel. App administrator can create any number of categories and users can add events in these categories.
- Users can create an album by uploading images in this app.
- Users have an option to display these albums in various styles like Grid, Masonry, Carousel, Sliders, Multi Column, Full Screen etc.
- Users also have option allow who can view their album. Users can keep the album for public view, show only for their friends, or make it private as per their liking.
- Each media in album has an option to add title and brief description.
- Notifications are sent to users involved in the various actions taken on app.
- Notifications can be sent to all users on creating or updating a new event.
- Users get notification on receiving new friend request, accepting/rejecting friend request and making new friends.
- Users also get notified when someone follows or unfollows them.
- Notifications can be sent to friends on creating new album.
- Users can view and take appropriate actions from this notifications module. New notifications count is shown in app header as well.
- With this app users can send friend request to all users.
- On receiving a friend request, user get notified and is asked to either accept or reject friend request.
- Users can become friends and thus connect with each other.
- Friends page, sent friend request and request received as shown separately in app.
- Friends can also be managed from backend admin panel by app administrator.
- Users can follow and unfollow other users in the app.
- Respective notifications are sent to users when a user follows or unfollows someone.
- User followers and following are shown separately in the app.
- User followers can also be managed from backend admin panel by app administrator.
- A fully functional mailbox is integrated in this app.
- Users can send messages just like any web mail app to other users in the app.
- Mails are managed as threads and thus can be used for any long conversations between users.
- Mails can also be added to categories and thus can be organized well.
- Users can load mails by a mail category, starred mails, trash mails, draft mails, sent mails, received mails etc.
- Users can mark mails as important by staring or unstaring them.
- Mails can also be saved as draft and sent later.
- Users can reply to the mails received in a mail thread structure.
- Mails can also be forwarded to other users from this app.
- Mails are shown in various sections like inbox, sent, trash, draft, Unread, Starred.
- Mails can be marked as read or unread from this app
- Bulk actions are also integrated such as star/unstar mails, mark as read / unread mails, move mail to trash / inbox, Assign category to mails. etc.
- Mail attachments are also integrated while composing mails
- App administrator can manage and review all mails sent on this app from backend admin panel
Chat & Messaging
- Users can chat with each other in this app just like any other chating application. A fully functional chat app is integrated.
- As app administrator, you can allow users to chat with friends only or users can chat with all users on the platform.
- Messages list shows all recent/latest conversation with a user.
- New and unread messages count is also shown next to each user.
- Users can send text messages and attachments as well in chat.
- Users can star/unstar any messages.
- Users can select and reply to any particular message, just like any premium chat application.
- Small tick marks are shown below each message, indicating the message is read or unread by other user.
- App administrator can keep track of and manage all chat messages in backend as well.
- Blog Module is integrated in this app. Blogs can be managed by app administrator in backend.
- Blogs can be shown in various blog categories. Blog categories are also managed by app administrator in backend.
- Blogs can be set as grid, masonry, left or right aligned, alternate aligned, full width, single or multi columns, content only blogs etc.
- App administrator can add blogs in backend and save as draft or make live.
- 13 different styles of blog are integrated in this app. They are: Single Column Blog, Full Width Blog, Grid 2 Column Blog, Masonry 2 Column Blog, Small Style Blog, Medium Style Blog Small Right Aligned Blog, Medium Right Aligned Blog, Alternate Small Blog, Alternate Medium Blog, Title Only Blog, Content Blog and Content 2 Column Blog.
- These blogs are available to view for public users.
- Portfolio Module is integrated in this app. Portfolios can be managed by app administrator in backend.
- Portfolios can be configured in various styles like Grid, Masonry, Carousel, Sliders, Multi Column, Full Screen etc.
- Each media in portfolio has an option to add title and brief description.
- App administrator can bulk upload media images in portfolio.
- Multiple number of portfolios can be created by selecting different images. Images are uploaded once and can be added in multiple portfolios. Thus saving server space and make it easy to manage.
- Portfolio Media section helps in managing information regarding all portfolio media items at once, thus saving time and effort.
- These portfolios are available to view for public users.
Social Media Login Oauth
- Our app has an option to register and login user with google account.
- To activate google account login, detailed documentation is added on how to create and configure settings in google developer console.
- Google Login allows users to login or sign up only with one single click.
- OAuth method is used to integrate google account login.
- Basic profile info like name, email, image are extracted from google account and added in our database. If user updates these info in their google account, these info is checked/updated everytime user login in our app.
- Team members can be added with their image, name, position, brief info in our app.
- Team members can be configured from backend admin panel by app administrator and can be displayed in the app.
- It is available for all public by default and does not require user to login to view team members. But this behavior can be changed by using ACL module.
- Testimonials modules help in configure messages that our customers left us.
- Testimonials can be added from backend admin panel by app administrator and are visible in our app.
- All testimonials items have an option to add Name, Image, Position, Message.
- Testimonials are displayed in single column slider in our app.
- Contacts module is integrated in our app. Users can manage their contacts in this app.
- Information like Phone, Email, Name, Location, Image can be added in our contact list of our app.
- All this contact information can be managed from admin panel by app administrator.
- User can create and store their contacts from app.
- User can also directly call, sms and email their contacts from app itself.
- FAQ module is integrated in our app.
- Basic commonly asked questions and their answers can be configured from admin panel.
- A dedicated page is made for FAQ, where all questions and answers can displayed in our app.
- App administrator can activate/deactivate these questions anytime from backend.
- Client modules helps in showcasing our clients to all app users.
- Clients are displayed in a grid manner and do not require login to be view. But this behaviour can be changed using ACL modules of our app.
- App administrator can store information about client like Name, Image, Logo, Website etc. in backend admin panel.
JSON Web Tokens Security
- Json Web Tokens are widely used for Authorization and information exchange in an app.
- We use highly secure Json Web Tokens to access Rest Api.
- All the requests made to rest api are cross checked with secure web tokens first.
- Guest web tokens are generated for non logged in users. User based web tokens are generated for users at the time of login.
- Web tokens help us in identifying the user and makes sure that user is not a malicious user trying to steal our data.
- JSON Web Token (JWT) is an open standard (RFC 7519) that defines a compact and self-contained way for securely transmitting information between parties as a JSON object.
- We use Json web tokens www.JWT.io for this app.
- Expiration time of web tokens can be set as per our requirements in rest api.
- We use PHP and MySql for building our REST API.
- We use Ajax to send all the request from mobile app or admin panel to rest api
- These requests are secured with web tokens and checked for its validity.
- Once the request is validated, PHP scripts connect to our MySql database and fetch necessary data. This data is sent back as Ajax response to our app or admin panel.
- Rest Api code is divided into various modules like User, Albums, Events, Friends, Followers, Team members, clients, Mailbox, Chat etc.
- All the request sent is using Ajax Post method, which makes it more secure and reliable.
- Zak App Admin Panel is a premium admin dashboard built with the Powerful React framework and Bootstrap 4 with Reactstrap and create-react-app. It is specially designed to give your admin panel a unique and elegant look. It is easy to customize and coded in developer friendly manner.
- It is fully responsive admin dashboard template and is adaptive with any size viewport. Solid integration of reusable UI components and latest trending plugins.
- Admin Panel has dynamic routes integrated from a single file
- Admin Panel is integrated with various colored themes and can be switched easily.
- You can choose any theme as your own by default, according to your branding needs.
- Only admin users can login in admin panel.
- To easily configure all the data in the admin panel, we define them under variables section.
- CSS is based on SASS in our admin panel, which makes it very easy to manage.
- Also any changes made in code are hot reloaded without refreshing the browser. These makes it very fast and easy to make any updates.
- SASS is used to auto compile your project CSS file when any change is made. All the CSS settings like colors, fonts, sizes can be edited from a simple variables file. To suit your branding needs you can easily make an styling changes in couple of minutes.
|File size:||28.04 MB|