Sabai Directory is a premium business directory plugin for WordPress. The plugin features the ability to build a community driven local business directories like Yelp.com, Google+ Places, or Yahoo! Local.
New: We released a new directory plugin Directories Pro in May 2018, which is based on custom post types and taxonomies and with a lot more features than Sabai Directory. If you are new, we strongly recommend Directories Pro over Sabai Directory.
- Display listings in list, grid, or map view
- Fully responsive and flat design
- Search listings by keywords, category, distance, and location with user friendly auto-suggestion features
- Custom fields with visual form editor (Choice, Date, HTML, Markdown Text, Number, ON/OFF, Paragraph Text, Single Line Text, CAPTCHA, User, Section Break, File Upload, Image Upload, Video, Email, Phone Number, and more)
- Filter listings and reviews by custom fields
- Fully interactive map – show listing details on hover/click, refresh search results on map drag, autocomplete location field, clustered markers, etc.
- Add new or claim existing listings
- Post reviews of listings with 1-5 star multi-criteria rating system and rating charts
- Upload photos of listings
- Multi-location support
- Comment on reviews and photos
- Vote reviews helpful/non-helpful
- Vote up photos and comments
- Bookmark listings, reviews, and photos
- Flag listings, reviews, photos, and comments
- Show directions on map
- Dashboard for users to manage their listings, leads (if there are any claimed listing), payment orders, and bookmarks
- Featured listings
- Custom single listing page tabs
- Display reviews, photos, and bookmarks by user
- Unlimited hierarchical categories
- Custom map marker (by category) and marker cluster images
- Create multiple directories
- Paid listings with custom pricing plans
- PayPal, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, Stripe payment gateways
- PayPal and Stripe recurring payment (weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) with trial period Manual payments
- Manage payment orders
- Show pricing tables
- Flexible role-based permission system
- Schema.org microdata support
- Contact listing owners via contact us form
- Share listings
- CSV Importer/Exporter
- RTL language support
- OpenStreetMap support
- BuddyPress user profile/activity integration
- Integration with point system of MyCRED plugin
- 27 customizable e-mail notifications
- 16 custom Google map styles
- 11 widgets
- 12 shortcodes
- French (by nexia), Dutch (by sjopsjop), Italian (by Il Gran Capo) translations included
Hello, I am currently working on a project using your plugin. I would like to ask you few technical questions about Sabai Directory (with maps) :
1) Is it possible to define number to each item displayed in the listing page ? And this number will also appear in the marker in the Google Maps API ?
2) Can we also modify the slug for the directory main page ? I tried to change it through the “Pages tab” on WP but it won’t work with this plugin.
3) I made a page where I used the shortcode to display categories and through this page, you can access to categories. I would like to set this page as default to display categories. Is it possible ?
Can you help me please ? Thanks a lot !
Thank you for using Sabai Directory and sorry for the late response.
> 1) Is it possible to define number to each item displayed in the listing page And this number will also appear in the marker in the Google Maps API ?
Unfortunately that is not possible.
> 2) Can we also modify the slug for the directory main page ? I tried to change it through the “Pages tab” on WP but it won’t work with this plugin.
Yes you can. After changing the slug, make sure to re-save the settings under Directory -> Settings -> Pages.
> 3) I made a page where I used the shortcode to display categories and through this page, you can access to categories. I would like to set this page as default to display categories. Is it possible ?
The directory page is a normal WordPress page, so it is up to you how you will show the directory page and your categories page on your site. There is no “default” page in Sabai Directory.
We found your plugin in free download? And with the update Test is approved ..
Have you share plugin as a free download?
Can you tell us in more detail what you mean by free download? Our plugin can be purchased from this site only.
Sabai Direcytor plugin Nulled free download V1.4.11
Here is another plugin that uses custom post types that is remarkably light weight, beautifully coded, highly functional, and free to download.http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-job-manager/
Perhaps you can take a quick look at this to see if there is anything which can assist you in developing the custom post type version of your directory plugin.
As stated earlier, your plugin is really good, but delivering a custom post type solution will make it great (and more useful to many more people)!
Thank you for the info. The plugin does look great, one of the cleanest I have seen. We will be focusing on the development of the custom post type version once we release 1.4.11soon.
You do not need to buy any plugin to add the feature you have requested. The Theme My Login plugin which I recommended you to install is free and provides all the features you have requested.
As I am keep posting, we do want to make the plugin better and fit your needs but there are priorities that we need to make and unfortunately we have decided to not to include the feature to 1.4.11 series, as it would take a lot more time to implement it than we first expected.
If you do not prefer using the default WP login/registration pages, I recommend using other plugins like the Theme My Login plugin (a free plugin you can download from wordpress.org), which we are working now for the next version to work well with the plugin.
We do need to make priorities in development and adding the login/registration feature to SabaiDirectory is currently not possible since it would take a lot more time than we first expected, unfortunately. That is why we currently recommend using other plugins for that feature on your site.